Customising Clothes For Beginners
Monday, 28 January 2013
Marc Jacobs T-shirt (D.I.Y)
Plain White T-shirt, Black Fabric Paint,
Scotch Tape, Sponge.
1. Tape two parallel lines on the front of the shirt for how tall you want your lines.
2. Layer tape to be about 1.5″ thick for the lines, or use some tape that thickness.
3. Place one strip of tape down the middle of the parallel lines.
4-5. Repeat until you have 6 white boxes of shirt to paint (7 vertical stripes of tape).
6-7. Squirt fabric paint into the first box and spread with the foam brush.
8. Repeat until all boxes are filled in and let dry.
9. Peel off the tape and it’s ready to wear!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)